- This event has passed.
March 9, 2023 — MCLE Luncheon via Zoom — Honorable Dana M. Sabraw
We are very pleased to welcome as our speakers for this event:
Honorable Dana M. Sabraw, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Thursday, March 9, 2023
12:00 pm via Zoom—AND—”in-person” at:
Hennessey’s Tavern Dining Room
7811 Herschel Avenue, La Jolla, CA 92037
We are very pleased to have as our March speaker, the Honorable Dana M. Sabraw, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, who will present the “State of the Southern District.”
Information About Our Speaker:
HON. DANA M. SABRAW,
Judge United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California Nominated by George W. Bush on May 1, 2003, to a new seat authorized by 116 Stat. 1758. Confirmed by the Senate on September 25, 2003, and received commission on September 26, 2003.
Served as chief judge, 2021-present.
- American River Junior College, A.A., 1978
- San Diego State University, B.S., 1980
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Private practice, Santa Barbara, California, 1985-1989
- Private practice, San Diego, California, 1989-1995
- Judge, San Diego [California] North County Municipal Court, 1995-1998
- Judge, Superior Court of California, County of San Diego, 1998-2003